The happiest place on earth just got happier with the start of Mickey’s Halloween Party that started in late September. Parents need to get the jump as many dates for this event are already sold out but there are some select days still available. This is a great way to get the kids to Disneyland for more than just the normal rides and other fun experiences. Make sure you dress your little ones up for trick or treating throughout the park and while you’re at it, you can put on a costume yourself to take part in all of the festivities.
Some of the must see events and attractions to look out for are listed below:
- Monsters U Dance Party – The Monsters U Dance Party is located at Tomorrowland Terrace and features the main characters from the movie, Mike and Sulley. They do a monster dance and scare off which is basically a very mild form of a frat party for kids. This party is on a schedule so make sure you check the times out so you don’t miss the fun.
- Halloween Screams Firework Show – Only Mickey’s Halloween Party guests are invited to view this special firework show.
- Trick or Treat Stations – Not only can your child trick or trick for candy, but each station also offers healthy treats for those children with special dietary needs. You can find these stations by viewing the special map that is handed out when you enter the park for the event.
- Mickey’s Costume Party Cavalcade – This is another special event only for the party guests at the park. All characters are dressed up in their best costumes and is set to be fun for the entire family.
- What Rides are Included in the Price? – Nearly all attractions are included in the price of admission including all of the special Halloween themed attractions. Your kids can rid the Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy and the Haunted Mansion Holiday. Just remember, this is a popular event so there will be lines.
- What Other Excitement Can We Expect? – While you are walking around the park, all of the Disney villains will be available for photos and will be prowling the grounds. There are also dance parties with great music, crafts that are based on the creepy side of Halloween.
- Are Food and Drinks Included? – Just as any other time at the park, food and drinks cost extra so make sure you plan for this before heading to the park.
Common Questions and Answers
For any family that wants to try something new and different to celebrate Halloween this year, consider Mickey’s Halloween Party. It’s a safe and healthy way for kids to get their scare on while mom and dad can enjoy other perks in the park. Make sure you wear comfortable shoes and costumes because there is a great deal of walking involved!