The Best Places To Eat At Disneyland: Part 2 – Restaurants
Last time, we helped you discover the must-try snack places around Disneyland. While having your fill while roaming around he park is great, nothing beats a good sit-down with the family at a nice restaurant. If you want a superb dining experience, here are some of the best ones to check out.
- Goofy’s Kitchen. This is the perfect place to take your family for lunch or dinner. With a buffet menu created for your young ones and the young-at-heart, dining in this place is a must. An added bonus is that you get to meet your favorite Disney characters right there, too. Just be sure to make advanced reservations as it’s always full.(Image Courtesy of http://disney-pal.com/Disneyland/dine_in_the_magic.htm )
- Rainforest Cafe. Located in Disneyland Drive, Rainforest Cafe is a fun place to dine in. They serve delicious American cuisine with quirky rainforest animals to keep you company during your meal.(Image Courtesy http://gocalifornia.about.com/cs/photos1/l/bl_ladldt_rfst.htm)
- Napa Rose. With a menu developed by renowned Chef Andrew Sutton, this award-winning restaurant at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel is simply superb, capturing the spirit of the Napa Valley region. Naturally, a fine selection of California wines are available and brought to you by expert sommeliers.
(Image courtesy of http://disfaninco.com/2011/11/)
- Fire & Ice. This Bar and Grill located at the Anaheim Garden Walk east of Disneyland Park is a wonderful place to have Mongolian BBQ. It’s eat-all-you-can plus you get to select what ingredients to put in your dish: meats, veggies, seafood or noodles. The great atmosphere will surely have you coming back for more.(Image courtesy of http://goingtocalifornia.com/787_lodging.html)
- Overland Stage. For those who must have their fill of grilled meats and seafood, Overland Stage south of Disneyland Park is the best place top drop by. Their Baby Back Pork Ribs, Prime Rib of Beef, and Blackend Catfish are my personal faves.
(Image Courtesy of http://www.overlandstage.com/)
P.F. Chang’s China Bistro.Chinese cuisine with a modern flair is the main specialty of P.F Chang’s at the Garden Walk in Anaheim. The menu is quite extensive, offering dishes to satisfy different desires and tastes including a vegetarian spread.
(Image Courtesy of http://www.pfchangs.com)