Whether you have an annual pass to Disneyland or it’s your first time, here are a couple of tips to make your trips a bit easier.
- First and foremost, get to the park early. If you are thinking of going on the most popular rides, the earlier you go, the less you have to wait in line. You want to walk through the Disney gates right when they open so you have time to do everything you want.
- Plan your meals during off hours, not during peak lunch/dinner time. The lines are the shortest during those times so take advantage of that and go on the popular rides that you missed in the morning.
- Utilize FASTPASS. Don’t waste your time in those long lines when you have the opportunity to utilize this great FREE tool. Make sure you keep your FASTPASS tickets in a safe place so you don’t lose them.
- Grab a seat along the parade route an hour before it starts. Maybe even have one of your meals while you’re sitting there. Many of the characters walk near the guests during the parade and that can be a treat for your little ones.
- Loosely follow your plans and be ready for changes if need-be. You never know the mood of your kids or if a ride is shut down, so don’t be a stickler to staying on schedule.
- Write down a list of all the rides you want to go on from most important to least. That way when one is closed, you’ll know exactly which one to go on next.
- Take a break in the middle of the afternoon so you don’t get drained at night. The park has a very different feel when it gets dark and you don’t want to be too tired before the firework show.
Don’t forget, we sell tickets at our front desk so you don’t have to wait in line when you get to the park. This will easily save you half an hour in the mornings, giving you more time to spend inside the park.