Reasons You Need to “Make It Count”at the NAMM Show
Want to have a great year? Kick it off with a great show! Make your plans now to attend the industry’s most important event: The NAMM Show, January 19-22.
Why should you come to the NAMM Show?
1. Attending NAMM’s world-famous trade shows is one of the biggest perks of Membership and admission is FREE if you register before the January 5 deadline. Plus, by booking ahead, you can secure the lowest airfares for your trip!
2. Coming home with new gear, fresh ideas and a renewed sense of excitement is a great way to propel your business into action. NAMM U professional development sessions will help pump you up, as leading industry experts share sound advice on current challenges and opportunities––innovative ideas that can make a real difference to your bottom line.
3. You can take advantage of show discounts and specials you won’t get anywhere else. With more than 1,400 exhibitors from around the world, the best way to capture your attention is by offering deals too good to miss.
4. Because you can’t get hands-on on the Internet. Face it, there’s nowhere in the U.S. that you can see, try and learn about so many musical products under one roof––or get a hold of gear that no one, including your competitors, have in their stores yet. Plus, coming to the show gives you the chance to compare competitive products and new technologies firsthand.
5. You’ll make contacts, build relationships and do deals that will create momentum in your business in the coming year. Taking action leads to more action, while doing things the same old way will only get you the same results. Gain the advantage in your market and make the commitment today to come to the NAMM Show.
Event Type: Trade Show
Not Open to the Public