Take a VIP tour of Universal Studios
Travelling, even when going on vacation, can sometimes be a hassle without the proper planning or preparation. What was supposed to be fun-filled R&R for you and your family can end-up being the exact opposite: stressful, strenuous, and totally exhausting.
But this shouldn’t be the case. Going on a trip with your loved ones can and should be a worry-free experience. How? By purchasing of a CityPass, of course!
What is CityPass, you may ask? It’s an admission card for children and adults that bundles prepaid admission to each city’s top attractions into one easy-to-use ticket booklet. The great thing about it is that you can get up to half off what it would cost to purchase those same admissions separately.
You also enjoy substantial discounts off combined box office prices and even better, you get to be a VIP and skip the long queues at the ticket lines. Each card is valid for 9 days from the day of first use, enough time to see everything and anything in the city.
Now if you are planning to take your family to Southern California for a vacation, be sure to ask the front desk officer or your travel agent about the SouthernCalifornia CityPass package, one of the best ways to savor the sites and sounds in the general Southern California area, most especially Universal Studios Hollywood.
As a CityPass holder, stay in a standard room for 5 nights with one or two beds (tax included), plus a complimentary breakfast and wireless high-speed internet. Moreover, here are some of the must-see attractions you can experience at Universal Studios with your Citypass:
- General theme park admission including the legendary behind-the-scenes Studio Tour, all rides and attractions.
- KING KONG 360 3-D. Come face to face with King Kong in the world’s largest, most intense 3-D experience ever.
- STUDIO TOUR. With comedian Jimmy Fallon as the new video host.
- TRANSFORMERS™: THE RIDE 3D. In Spring 2012, be part of the battle as you embark on a mission to defend the Allspark from the evil clutches of the Decepticons.
So the next time you plan on going a trip with your family, do keep in mind of the following pointers:
- Plan ahead
- Study the best value options available (the internet is your best resource!)
- Book in advance
- Consider getting a Citypass and spare yourself from unwanted stress.